– RESERVATIONS ONLY – We are using a reservation system this season, you must make a reservation online at boatingindc.com/reservations. ALL Season Plan holders must use the reservation system. Reservations are dependent on boat availability, if there are not enough boats available for the time you want, please choose a different time.
– After a reservation is made ALL GUESTS must fill out a waiver online, the link to the waiver will be in the confirmation email received by the guest. ALL guests must fill out waivers ahead of time.
– ALL guests Must Wear a Mask, anytime on the dock, and during Launch. No mask, no entry.
– ALL guests Must maintain social distancing guidelines and stand 6ft apart while waiting to be launched at the dock.
– Boating in DC Staff will be wearing face masks at all times. Boating in DC staff will be in close contact with you when helping to launch you into the water. Please keep this in mind. We will do as much as we can while maintaining social distancing, but in order to get you safely in the water, we must be near to you.
– ALL equipment, kayaks/SUPs, lifejackets, and paddles will be sanitized after every use.
– ALL guests must return to the same dock they launched from.
– Limited Restroom use will be available, but the rest of the indoor facility at Thompsons Boat Center will be closed.
– No buddy boats are included in the reservation system.
– No lockers will be available this season, but drybags are available to be rented onsite.
– There will not be a place to change clothes on-site, please arrive ready to paddle.
– Food and drink may not be available at every site so please bring your own if needed.
– Changing the type of boat you wish to rent after a reservation has been made will be very difficult, so please know what boats you want when you are making your reservation.
*We are working in unprecedented times, and we know that this season will be tough. We appreciate your patience and please bear with us so that we all can enjoy our time on the water. If you need any assistance during the reservation process, please email [email protected]
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.