4-Hour Adult Single$449
|2-Hour Adult Single
|2-Hour Senior (62+)
|2-Hour Student (16yr – 22yr)
|4-Hour Senior (62+)
|4-Hour Student (16yr – 22yr)
*The Family Pass includes a Primary Passholder, their spouse or significant other who lives with them, and two children ages 22 and under.
- The Boating In DC regular-season passes can no longer be used to cover rowing rentals at Thompson Boat Center, the TBC Rowing Pass is the only pass that will be accepted.
- Rowing Pass holders are still required to have a TBC Rowing certification in order to take out rowing shells.
- Rowing Passes not only cover rowing rentals at Thompson Boat Center but will also be accepted for other types of non-motorized boat rentals at all Boating In DC locations.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Only the person whose name appears on the card may use the pass.
- Adult, Senior, or Student Pass includes one boat rental for up to 2 or 4 hours each day depending on the pass type. Scull rentals may not exceed 2 hours.
- Identification will be required for proof of age when picking up a Senior or Student Pass the first time each season.
- If you stay out longer than your rental time, you will be charged a $25 late fee per boat, per hour.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your scheduled rental time or no call/no show for your rental you will be charged the full rental price of the boat and time you had reserved (IE. a double kayak for two hours would be a $44 hour charge.)
- A season pass holder may only have up to four active reservations at a time.
- Season passes do not include dry bags or lock rentals. A separate rental fee applies to these items and are not guaranteed to be available.
- Season Passes do not include parking rates if there are any.
- Rowing Passes will be valid for the season of purchase unless otherwise indicated.